https://www.errorsdoc.com/quickbooks/delayed-credit-in-quickbooks/ posted an update 6 days, 15 hours ago
what is a delayed credit in quickbooks charge is a way for businesses to keep track of items to be billed to clients in the future. To create a delayed charge invoice in QuickBooks Online, take the following steps:
1. Click the plus sign at the top of QuickBooks and click Delayed charge in the Customers section.
2. Select a customer in the Customer drop-down list or click Add New to add a new customer.
3. Enter the date of product or service delivery in the Delayed Charge Date field.
4. Enter the details of the product or service delivered, including description, number of units and price.
5. Click Save and Close to save the delay charge.
6. When it’s time to create an invoice, click the plus sign in QuickBooks and click Invoice in the Customers section.
7. Select a customer in the Customer drop-down list and click Add all in the right sidebar.