Professional Coach Certification Program- Summer 2019
- Start Jun 16, 2019 09:00 AM
- End Jun 16, 2019 06:00 PM
- Location Bank of America Building
- Categories No Category
Participants will emerge from the WLCI Coaching Certification Program with:
- a firm understanding of the objectives of coaching and the role and responsibilities of the coach
- greater self-awareness and the ability to engage more fully with clients
- the ability to guide clients through the challenging and rewarding process of personal development and encourage clients to maximize their potential
- skills and tools to engage in powerful conversations with their clients
List of Modules
- Module 1: Introduction to Coaching
- Module 2: Establishing the Coaching Relationship
- Module 3: Co-Creating the Coaching Relationship
- Module 4: The Coaching Conversation
- Module 5: The Coaching Conversation (Advanced)
- Module 6: Facilitating Learning
- Module 7: Getting Results
- Module 8: Business Essentials-Getting Started as a Coach
Number of hours of student contact time:Students will benefit from a total of 64 hours of in-person instruction spread over one 2-day intensive weekend and seven 1-day intensive weekends(Sunday)
Weekend sessions (Sunday) will be organized twice per month for 3 1/2 months.
Use the form below to secure your spot in our Summer 2019 Coaching Class!!!
Bookings are closed for this event.