Coaching Certification Program
- Start Apr 11, 2015 09:00 AM
- End Jul 12, 2015 06:00 PM
- Location Bank of America Building
- Categories No Category
- a firm understanding of the objectives of coaching and the role and responsibilities of the coach
- greater self-awareness and the ability to engage more fully with clients
- the ability to guide clients through the challenging and rewarding process of personal development and encourage clients to maximize their potential
- skills and tools to engage in powerful conversations with their clients
- Module 1: Introduction to Coaching
- Module 2: Establishing the Coaching Relationship
- Module 3: Co-Creating the Coaching Relationship
- Module 4: The Coaching Conversation
- Module 5: The Coaching Conversation (Advanced)
- Module 6: Facilitating Learning
- Module 7: Getting Results
- Module 8: Business Essentials-Getting Started as a Coach
Students will benefit from a total of 128 hours of in-person instruction spread over eight 2-day intensive weekends and an additional 1 hour of mentor coaching by phone each week between the weekend sessions.
Weekend sessions will be organized once per month for 8 months.
Bookings are closed for this event.